2. The controller of the personal data contained on the website is the company:
RMC ILONA RUTKOWSKA Legions 125, 91-073 Łódź
1. In the interests of the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent the disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We check their implementation and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Law on the provision of electronic services, as well as all kinds of implementing acts and acts of Community law, in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation – hereinafter referred to as the GDPR).
2. Personal data are processed on the basis of voluntary consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Controller to process personal data on the basis of the law or for the execution of the concluded between the parties to the agreement.
3. The Service performs the functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior as follows:
(a) by means of information voluntarily entered in the forms,
1. The Service collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
2. The data given in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a particular form e.g. to present an offer by the Administrator.
3. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act.
4. The data contained in the form shall be subject at any time to the inspection of the natural person who placed it there. This person also has the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing, the right to object to processing, as well as the right to data portability.
5. If a person whose data is stored by the Administrator considers that the data are processed in violation of the law, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
6. Personal data will be stored by the Administrator for the duration of his activity, unless the user cancels the services provided in advance, which will result in the permanent deletion of the data from the database.